½ cauliflower broken/cut into bouquets
1 cube of chicken bouillon
20 cl (1cup) of whipping cream* (crème liquide)
juice of ½ of a lemon
a “filet” (Tbsp) of hazelnut oil
caviar or lumpfish roe (black fish eggs)
salt and pepper
- Boil a pot of water with the chicken bouillon.
- Wash the cauliflower bouquets and put in boiling water (with the chicken bouillon) for about 15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain cauliflower and mix in food processor or blender with ½ of the whipping crème, the lemon juice and hazelnut oil.
- Whip the other ½ of whipping cream until firm, add salt and pepper, then add this to the cauliflower preparation, folding in gently so that the whipped cream doesn’t fall.
- Put in pretty glasses or verrines and chill in refridgerator for 2 hours.
- Serve cool/cold with a small spoon of caviar or lump eggs on top.
- 20 centiliters is equivalent to 0.84 cups but you can use a full cup!